Goal/Reward Setting

Options
So I am looking to set reward for myself as I reach certain goals. I want to have rewards at 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and GW. At 20 lbs I am going to go get my third tattoo. Any ideas??

Replies

• DarthBubbles
    DarthBubbles Posts: 138
    Options
    Mani/pedi is a good one for me...or a massage! :)
  • abrand7
    abrand7 Posts: 11
    Options
    Good ones!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    A new outfit... new workout clothes. I also like the mani/pedi idea. I had a pedi with a friend after 30 and it was awesome! We even did dinner and I was impressed with what a good choice I was able to make and have a wonderful night!
  • momontherun92
    Options
    My initial reaction is to reward myself with food. But that is really no reward. So I have had to brainstorm some rewards that still motivate me and help me with my exercising and better eating plans. Some of my short term goals are: nice body wash (kind of dorky, but I will only let myself use it if I have exercised, ha ha), new workout clothes, new songs for my running playlist, a good book and a bubble bath, etc.

Don't forget that at some point, you are going to need to go clothes shopping!!!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    New workout clothes are always a great reward. A good book is also a great reward. A night out dancing with the spouse is also good, great fun and still exercising.