My Story: one year on MFP & my first half Marathon (lots of pics!)

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Way to get it! Well done lady!
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Way to go! I love your race photos! That has to be right at the end! You can just see your excitement in each one of those.
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Right in the feels. Grabbing some tissues here...hang on. Ok. YOU ARE AMAZING.
  • BrendaS03
    BrendaS03 Posts: 92 Member
    Amazing accomplishments!!! Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • Oh god, you are amazing. Now my turn. Marathon runners are my true inspiration and you too.
    Love
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Wow, what a beautiful story of resilience, determination and success. As a runner myself, you brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing, you are a true inspiration.
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    You are my hero! You have stuck with through everything, good going. You should submit your story to Reader's digest or something. I don't usually comment on a lot of stories, but you just spoke to my heart. awesome! Now I have to go get my tissues
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Awesome accomplishment! Loving those galaxy pants too
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Wow, what an incredibly inspirational story and a huge success to share! Thank you for posting, your story was much needed today. Congratulations and way to go! You're amazing!!!
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Wow! Just amazing, thank you for sharing, someone pass the tissues please
  • udfreyguy
    udfreyguy Posts: 16 Member
    A half in under 2 hours!!! Wow!!! Amazing journey you have had and great job on the run. Very inspirational.
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Your story is so amazing! I almost teared up at the end with your final race time! Great work, you look absolutely wonderful and happy :D
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Awesome, Go You!
  • brookesdsu
    brookesdsu Posts: 47 Member
    you just made me cry at work. i love you and hate you at the same time...omg...this is the best story i've ever read on here...you are fn beautiful and an amazingly STRONG woman!!! I am an avid believer of getting the MIND in shape before the BODY can follow, and you, my dear..mastered it!!

Congratulations...and much love and admiration!! <3

My sentiments exactly!
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Your story is truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing. I am running my first 5k in April, I just started training but I look forward to crossing that finish line come race day.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Oh i cried reading you story. Not because it's sad of course, but because you stay humble througout it all and it hits me right in the heart :-) congrats andI hope I too will post a success story this year ;-)
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Love your story!! Congrats & much success with the next chapter of your life.
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Awesome work and dedication to your goals! Loved the story, thanks so much for sharing it with us.
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    So wonderful! Congratulations OP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!