30+ Pounds Down with pics...

Options
messyhare
messyhare Posts: 366 Member
I've been on mfp since September and am down about 35lbs. It may be more, I weighed last April 31st & am trying my best not to weigh at all this month. I can't wait for June 1st...

I wanted to post these pics to see if you guys can see a difference, I really can not!! The one in the so not fitting coat was when i first began at my highest weight ever 277. I can now at least button the buttons on that coat KIND OF. Hopefully it will really fit properly by Fall - actually hoping it will be too big by Fall!

Let's hope this works, I haven't had much success on posting pictures here... So the pics kind of show up but they are so huge you can't really see. GRRRRR. No clue why I can post pics everywhere but here. Now they don't really show right at all. Never mind.....

photo5-1.jpg

Replies

• Able0104
    Able0104 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    your looking pretty damn good keep it up!
  • DarthBubbles
    DarthBubbles Posts: 138
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference-way to go!
  • ssector
    ssector Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow - I can absolutely see your weight loss - keep going, you are doing great.
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! amazing job :) keep it up and keep posting, even if it doesn't seem to be working :)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    There is a difference, belly is smaller, forearm is smaller and less of a 'booty bump'. Looking good Hun!! Great job!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job. Keep it up, and you will get to that goal in no time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!