Trying to stay focus

Options
hey guys just looking for encouragement and techniques I should try. So far I been doing well I'm on week 3 yay me!!!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!! You can do this! MFP has helped me lose 86 pounds. Add me as a friend if you like. :)
  • redz215
    redz215 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ☺️☺️☺️☺️ thanks and I sure will add u!!!
  • kakagore
    Options
    Hello I'm finding it hard to stay focused on my weight loss goals and to keep move. I feel so alone when It's time to go out and workout. Support please
  • redz215
    Options
    I work out at home.... I have an elliptical or i YouTube a workout video depending on how I'm feeling. I havnt done well for 2 days but I'm back on my grind this week for sure lol I have young kids and sometimes the snacks get to me but as long as u keep goin you will be ok everyday not perfect but if u give up then you've lost the battle without trying! You can do it!
  • danielpagan34
    danielpagan34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay you!! Keep moving fwd and it's especially good for the little ones. Your kids should look up to you and seeing you stay fit will only make them want to do the same!!
  • redz215
    Options
    It absolutely right.... My daughter always my cheerleader and she tries to participate. She always quit on me after a while.... but she tries and my son just laugh the whole time lol but he motivates me as well
  • danielpagan34
    danielpagan34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! That your daughter gets into it with you and you being consistent will get him in to it instead of laughing. That's when you give him side lip :-/
  • redz215
    Options
    Lol I laugh with him he's only five and he sees how tired I get lol u would laugh too if u saw me during the workout