Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide!

Options
Hi all! I'm halfway through the BBG and was wondering if anyone else was doing it, how are you finding it? :)

Replies

• Becky__ph
    Becky__ph Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting today - how have you found the first 6 weeks? :smile: I got to week 5 before holiday and then headed off track, but decided to begin again properly.
    :blush:
  • jules_pb
    jules_pb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely seeing a change in how I feel more than my physical changes but I am loving it! My goal is to complete the 12 weeks :) If I'm feeling great after that then I'm going to redo the whole thing! I think MFP will help me to track my food better to see more significant results.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    never heard of it
  • jules_pb
    jules_pb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's great! You should check it out
  • anniehorley890
    Options
    I am also on week six :) really getting tough now! Although I didn't realise I was meant to up my LISS in week 5. Have you noticed any big changes yet?

Annie
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've just finished week 9. My progress hasn't been jaw-dropping but I can notice small changes. In fairness I haven't followed the eating guide although I do eat healthy. I can't wait to start it all over again and then I plan on progressing to BBG 2.0
  • jissellc
    jissellc Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 however I missed the Friday workout because I am sick. :/
    Does anyone do any other workouts along with the Bikini Body Guide? I'm thinking of doing yoga after the resistance training and doing Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred every other day (3 days a week) on LISS days.
  • vanessatxx
    vanessatxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I've checked out the plan and to be honest it's not anything ground breaking. Basic exercises with minimal resistance training. I'd suggest to see better results incorporate some weight into the exercises and follow the meal plan or create your own by decreasing your calories to shed body fat. check out @vsuperfit on instagram for fitness and diet tips and advice.
  • anniehorley890
    Options
    I don't know much about the 30 day shred. Yoga sounds great to do alongside though, I was thinking of trying yoga to. Im planing on using the 12 weeks guide to up my fitness level before I finally brave joining the gym for the first ever time