Accountability

Options
LeighCarreras
LeighCarreras Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Amanda and I am 27. Currently I am trying to lose 40 pounds by eating healthy and exercise. Please feel free to add me so we can keep each other accountable. :)

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Are you really 27 ? 0_0
  • rlc236
    Options
    I'm in. Add me if you want. I just want to lose 10 pounds now, but sometimes it feels like it's going to take forever...so motivation and accountability sound good.
  • LeighCarreras
    Options
    Thank you. We can do it. One pound at a time :)
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Back to my question. Are you really 27 ? You look so young !
  • LeighCarreras
    Options
    Yes I am.
  • iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    SalutationsAmanda!
    Names Alfredo o: or Andy if you wish c:
    Currently on the journey of losing 100 lbs, I know its more than twice of what your goal is but if you wish you may add me. c:
  • AdriBinx
    Options

I'm just starting too ...again ...since I have no idea how I gained 30lbs in 3months ...I feel like crying so accountability helps
  • LeighCarreras
    Options
    That is excellent Andrew. What a great thing it is to put health first. I really am interested to see the outcome of your new lifestyle changes. It's going to be great and you will feel amazing afterwards. And AdriBinx, don't be upset, at least you are aware and are in the process of making healthy changes to your lifestyle. I am in the same boat but at least we are aware of what we need to change.