New Here

Options
Hi I'm Lisa started this new app today and dieting I'm 28 I've always been on the bigger side I love who I am but it's time to make a change in myself I recently went to the doctor and she said I'm almost a full blown diabetic hearing that has really scared me I'm a strong woman I know I can accomplish my goal a little support would be nice there's not to many people I know trying to lose Weight ..

Replies

• Great place to be . Lots of supportive people here.
  • mariewanna86
    Options
    Thank you I'm still learning how to work this app I've read some really beautiful stories.
  • I have been on since the 1st lost 20 lbs so far . its a great app and you will fine tune it as you go along and fine your rhythm.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And I couldn't agree more with Martin. It's the right place to be to get support and info to meet, and maintain, your goals! You absolutely, without a doubt, can do it :)
  • kimwilliams813
    Options
    Im in need of a little motivation too....Im new as well....feel free to add me
  • mariewanna86
    Options
    Thank You Krex☺
  • mariewanna86
    Options
    @Kim we can do this☺ I tried to add you not sure if I did it right.
  • japster007
    Options
    It's a very helpful app if I'm not mistaken I have been using this app for about 6 to 8 months lost about 70 lbs since but 90 since I started on weight lose journey
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me!