my first NSV

Options
smbakke77
smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
I have been wearing a size 38 pant for a while now and with my weight loss already I've been swimming in them. I have a couple of pairs of 36's from when I was smaller that I just tried on and they fit....with room to spare! It really is about the small victories that make this work isn't it?

Replies

• JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Now THAT feels good I bet! Good for you! You're shrinking away!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Nice NSV.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Nice! I like my pants a bit on the baggy side since I have these massive quads, so 36's are right for me, otherwise any smaller, then I feel I might look like I'm wearin' nut-huggers.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Nice! I like my pants a bit on the baggy side since I have these massive quads, so 36's are right for me, otherwise any smaller, then I feel I might look like I'm wearin' nut-huggers.

Are those the kind of pants that make you sing like Justin Beiber??? LMAO!!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Are those the kind of pants that make you sing like Justin Beiber??? LMAO!!!

Baby, baby, baby, ohh HELL NO! ROFLMFAO!
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Are those the kind of pants that make you sing like Justin Bieber??? LMAO!!!

Yeah, I laughed at that one, too.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Here's to small victories!
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that one! I forgot to put on my belt yesterday and I was plagued with having to keep pulling up my pants all day long. They are size 36 and it was only a month or so ago that I bought them when my 38's were too big!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you are losing inches and pounds! Keep up the good work my pal!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing a size 38 pant for a while now and with my weight loss already I've been swimming in them. I have a couple of pairs of 36's from when I was smaller that I just tried on and they fit....with room to spare! It really is about the small victories that make this work isn't it?

You got it!! All of those NSV add up to huge sucess! You're doing great!! Congrats!
  • mehlen
    mehlen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Way to go!!
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It is the small victories that help along the journey to the goal. Great job!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I love the motivation...this is what will get me to my goal and keep me there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!