Starving at night time! HELP!

Options
So I just started calorie counting and so far so good I loved the thread about calorie counting too by the way! I have been exercising at night cardio and core Zumba etc. I have a 3 and 5 year old sons so I have to wait until they fall asleep to do my Zumba on my tv screen. Is why in the middle of the night I am waking up starving? I know I have changed my metabolism drastically by changing my eating habits and calorie intake and it feels amazing however these middle of te night hunger issues are stressing me out HELP advice please!

Replies

• guri700
    Options
    Just have something light (has enough protien) before bed so that you do not starve, just enough to suppress the hunger. You might have to adjust it in your daily calorie intake so that your calorie intake doesn't exceeds the limit that you've set for yourself.
  • bigsense2004
    Options
    Personally I have had great result on the Warrior eating style. One big meal at night then you get nice and sleepy and don't wake up hungry. Takes a week to get used to but I love the freedom during the day and have lost 105lbs on that eating principle. Blood panels are good, no blood sugar problems and I can eat like a king once a day and stay within my calorie constraints. Just my $.02 FWIW