girl scout cookies any cave yet?

Options
Hubs didnt tell me he ordered some lol 10 boxes to be exact... I caved and had some somoas yesterday

Replies

• sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Unless you ate a whole box of Samoas, you should be fine. If there isn't room in your diet to treat yourself to a couple cookies then you need to reevaluate your goals.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole box of Samoas on Saturday, it was delicious.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I will buy some Thin Mints and work them into my calories. Not the whole box in a few days like before, but a serving every so often.
  • lolee817
    lolee817 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lol no i didnt eat a whole box just like 2 or 3
  • lolee817
    lolee817 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    And they are delish
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    *runs screaming* nooooo! diabeetus! (I really am. I can't eat that stuff. boo hooo :( )
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Lucky, I haven't gotten mine yet.
    I have 4 boxes coming my way. Pretty excited
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I told hubs no about ordering them. As long as they aren't in my house, I'll have no trouble resisting.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'll probably buy a couple of boxes if I run into some girl scouts. I don't think anyone at the office has a child who is selling them right now, and around here I don't think it's the winter when you end up seeing them, but don't recall for sure. I only run into girl scouts on rare occasion so the cookies fit into my fun seasonal/holiday category.
  • BexB42
    BexB42 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    2 cookies and a nice cold glass of skim milk (or unsweetened coconut/almond/rice milk) would be a nice snack. The calories are somewhat empty, but for the delight of enjoying a cookie or two, a walk could help out.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    They are reasonable-sized cookies.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    If I open a box, it will be gone in about 20 min., so I don't even buy them any more. :(
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have not purchased any. I don't think we will...this year.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 boxes in so far. One thin mint destruction and one of the toffee chips gone. Different days tho so I'm going to live.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    I ate a whole box of Samoas on Saturday, it was delicious.
    I love how you just OWN it lol.
  • azdaisy2
    azdaisy2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I still have a box of the lemon ones from last year that I just barely opened and I have only had a few - one day when I was low on calories and needed a sweet treat. I made my teenage son buy his own when he asked for them and told him to hide them from me. I do not want to be tempted. The only sweets I really eat right now are dark chocolate and Outshine fruit bars.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I ordered like 8 boxes, but they haven't been delivered yet. :(
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I didn't order any this year. No thanks temptation.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I ordered 12 boxes of Thin Mints. Yes, I did. I figured out the calories per box. An entire box is only about 1,200 calories...therefore a tube is about 600 calories give or take (will figure it out exactly when the time comes) I gave two boxes to each of the kids and to the hubby - that gets rid of 8. Leaves 4 for me. I will be putting them in the freezer. And pulling them out,, one tube at a time, every so often, when I want a treat while watching a good chick flick or reading a book. 4 boxes = 8 tubes. If I use this as a 1x month special treat, I can make them last a long long time, and it won't really affect my long term goals at all. Yummo!
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Have y'all seen the Bryer's Ice-cream with girl scout cookies in it? Heavenly.