Open diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• marialy21
    marialy21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm equally as nosy. Haha. Feel free to add me!
  • maanvi29
    Options
    Hey i also need some one for motivation nd support so tht I'll not lose my strength to lose weight m 18 years old m looking for someone whom i share my food workout diary... :) if u have alot of frnds doin the same thing it become more interesting nd more enjoyable.. So plzz join me in my weight loss jurney ;-)
  • bstephens541
    Options
    Mine is open anyone feel free to add me. I love the open dairies... Gives more ideas on what to eat lol
  • martinmcneely1
    martinmcneely1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How do you know if your diary is open?
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm very low carb..so keep that in mind when looking
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open :)
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Open diary and daily logger here, feel free to add me :-)
  • BiboPineNut
    BiboPineNut Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Open here, feel free to add, do a lot of home cooking. And I like to try the recipes of the mfp blog
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    mine is open to friends, add me if you want : )
  • Likichina
    Likichina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends aswell :) Go ahead and add me if I haven't already!
    Extra motivation and support is always welcome
  • lovereichul
    lovereichul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to browse. You will see that i eat rice (yes im asian) everyday. The bane of my existence. add me
  • Laylasmommy2012
    Laylasmommy2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I am very new to this, so I am hoping to meet other people to get ideas from.
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You can check out mine too if you want. The Clif bars are a bad snack that I picked up working nights, and the Life cereal is something hubby bought, so they are items that aren't normally in my diet. Same with the 34* crackers, they were left here by a friend from a potluck night. Otherwise, snoop away, lots of healthy foods in my diet (usually). I've been turning to quick foods lately because I've been sick with bronchitis, and this week I picked up a cold too, so sadly I have been eating like crap.
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me. I except everyone who has an open diary and is active. Oh and fun, non fun people stay away
  • kgutz90
    kgutz90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I'm always looking for ideas so I don't feel like I'm eating the same thing. Add me if yours is open as well!
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends; feel free to add! :) And sometimes, there really is nothing better than Dortios and donuts for breakfast. :p