Today I want to eat every thing!

Options
Not feeling the greatest today,sinus/ headcold. Having one of those days where you want to eat everything and anything on here looking for support, I am new here and don't want to sabatoge myself already as that is typically what I would do!

Replies

• AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Start with some hearty soup if you are sick and get rest plus lots of water. It will make you feel better than eating everything and help get you better so you can continue your mission happily.
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If you have headaches & eating help !
    It never helps me, during sinusitis i just want to rest and drink warm water or gree tea. Make some soups & rest most of the day.
  • aemommy1973
    aemommy1973 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies, much appreciated!
  • Fitliz123
    Options
    I know the feeling all too well. Do your best to say "No". You will feel soo much better because you did.
  • xotaaay
    Options
    KEEP BUSY. Don't do it, you WILL regret it later. Give yourself one snack you are craving right now & then just eat lunch & dinner. You can do this. You are stronger than this. Don't let your cravings & emotions control you.
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hot soup, especially hot soup with much garlic. I have chronic sinusitis and make a tomato garlic and hot sauce soup that works every time! (this may not work for you, but the garlic at least will help). Stay away from anything dairy and any orange juice right now, you may already know this, but just saying. REST! Hope you feel better soon.
  • jglovicz
    jglovicz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Is taking a nap an option? I've definitely had cravings that have gone away if I've been able to take a nap. Especially a good idea if you're not feeling well! Hot herbal tea (and lots of it) will also help fill your stomach. Feel better!
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hot tea, broth, cup of soup....any type of hot liquid. It fills me up long enough to forget my cravings! Good luck, and feel better soon!
  • Monicadewi
    Monicadewi Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm feeling the same. PMS is hitting me hard and I just want to eat everything. I've lost 4 lbs already in two weeks. I think I'm at the point of getting bored of food