*Restarted* MFP 6 months ago today!

Options
Realtree2429
Realtree2429 Posts: 81 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
Aug 17, 2014 I decided to log into mfp since I had been avoiding my weight for over a year. Back in 2013, I had went from 226 to 194 using mfp, but obviously backslid since I found myself back at 217 :(

I told myself that I would be more realistic this time. Set my goals to lose more slowly, eat more, not deprive myself of anything I like (my mfp friends often see pizza and wine in my diary) and that I would be very honest with myself and my diary.

Imagine my surprise when I lost faster than I had planned on and never went to bed hungry!

Oh and the exercise I love is walking! If this winter ever ends (!!!!) I will be starting C25K and be right back outside walking and "hopefully" running.

I'm 5'8"ish and and went from 217 to 166 and want to lose about 20 more lbs. I have 3 more lbs to get into a healthy bmi and then will be changing my goal to lose .5 lbs a week :) Yay for more food!
ovtdesu2w9j1.jpg

Face change
4vahcng49kyx.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!