New to the site! Would love encouragement from friends! :)

Options
Hi. My sister and I both have joined the site, and are working very hard toward out weight loss goals. Our whole family is over weight, and it is something that we have always battled with. We are from the South and we LOVE good food... and lots of it! Old habits are hard to break, and all encouragement is welcome! :) Thank you, and good luck with your goals as well.

Replies

• smvamp
    smvamp Posts: 32
    Options
    And encouragement is EXACTLY what you two will receive!!

Welcome to MFP. My name is Shelley, and I LOVE GOOD Southern food too, though I'm from LA. So we can just encourage each other on this journey.

TC!
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome!! I fell off the wagon on Easter and got back on this past Sunday, hoping I can stick to it this time :) Good luck to you!!!!!
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs060.gif

Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me!!

~Leslie smiley-happy114.gif
  • christine452011
    Options
    New to the site this week. Thanks for the smiley! Ive got a lot of work ahead of me but I'm excited to be on track again. Have a great week. Don't quit and we will all be winners.:happy:
  • christine452011
    Options
    New to the site this week. Thanks for the smiley! Ive got a lot of work ahead of me but I'm excited to be on track again. Have a great week. Don't quit and we will all be winners.:happy:
  • Dancinblind
    Dancinblind Posts: 26
    Options
    Southern girl myself, so I completely understand what you mean. Especially when we grow up in and around the kitchen. It's tough but worth it in the long run. Welcome. I'm new too... today to be exact.