I am new to the community!!! Feel free to say hi

I am open for some opinions, or dieting advice. You never know what kinda knowledge other people have that you do not. Thanks for the help!!

Replies

• I'm brand new to the community as well. Hello!!
  • Hey, so how is the fitness life going? lol
  • I'm not brand new. Unfortunately I backslide, BUT I AM BACK! :smile: I had lost almost 60lbs with MFP before. I love MFP. But I gained 30lbs back after slipping away. Sweet tea is my ADDICTION! Looking to make friends and build a support group. I have to get back on track!
  • melorastar
    melorastar Posts: 31 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hellooo nice to meet you all :) Feel free to add me if you like! I'm relatively new but so far it's been such a nice and supportive community :D
  • Same here everyone on here can feel free to send me a request and i will be glad to share all the help i can!! Also Stacy think of it this way. At least you haven't gained all the weight back most people fall down, and stay down!! Good luck
  • CaptainBrownie
    CaptainBrownie Posts: 99 Member
    'Sup. New here as well, I'm not exactly in any condition to give dieting advice haha but I shall help where I can.

(Also feel free to add me anyone).
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Hi everyone. I am not new to MFP and have used it a couple of times successfully ...I am always trying to get more involved in the community aspect of it b/c I feel that having people's support who know what you're going through is extremely helpful! Feel free to add me if ya like!
  • lovereichul
    lovereichul Posts: 30 Member
    Hi everyone. Im new here too! Though I started on my get healthy plan early this year. I have lost about 2.5kg since jan 5. I wish it was more though. Anyways feel free to add me.
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Hello all! Tried this last year..did well until family problems struck and I lost it!! Back at it..feel free to add..I have a slow, painful ride!
  • Hello,, I'm Mike and I am totally new to this,,,I'm not gonna lie I'm gonna need some real help with cooking good foods lol and what to eat throughout the day,, so please help;) I guess lol
  • jadowns
    jadowns Posts: 167 Member
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I try to post everyday. What I like about MFP is that it's hardly a diet, you can eat whatever you want when you want, just when you see it written down that is where the changes begin. <3
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,756 Member
    I am not 'new' but returning. Have used it successfully for over a year but really just missed the forums :) so I am recommitting to logging in everyday to be a better 'friend'.
    Lost 50 lbs last spring.