Question for you 30 Day Shredders????

Options
I am going to be starting the 30DS tomorrow I know its an odd day to start but it is my TurboFire rest day and I feel like I should be doing something so I decided to do the 30 DS everyother day...anyways....My Question is is there a certain amount of time that you have to stay on each Level or is it to my own discretion, and how long did it take everyone else on the levels?

Replies

• Rach911
    Rach911 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    There is no set time to switch levels just go with what you body tells you or if you get bored with what you are doing. I found level 1 to be "easy" by day 5 or 6, but I stayed on it til day 10. Level 2 is HARD!!! Be prepared!! I do love the results and the way I feel after doing it though. Haven't gotten to level 3 yet, but from everything I've read, level 2 is the most difficult. Good luck!!
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    it's totally up to you. i did each level for 10 days and it worked great... by day 6 or 7 the levels were getting easier, but still a great workout (levels 2 and 3 really made me sweat!) i just finished today... i didn't lose any weight or inches doing it, but i am SOO much more toned than before and i know i have increased my stamina. now i'm going to do it again but do level 1 one day level 2 the next day and level 3 the next day because each level targets some different areas
  • tazspastic
    tazspastic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Theoretically, since there are 3 levels and the title of the program is 30 Day Shred, it stands to reason that 10 days per level is the idea Jillian had in mind when making the DVD... However, she states to do level 1 till you feel like you are ready to hit level 2, etc. Basically do it as you feel you can. I stuck to the 10 days and have done it 3 times now with heavier weights each time. Its fun and quick. :)
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good question...i've been reading many comments and post on this 30 day shred and im going to start on Monday...I need to break this plateau im in...i'll stay tuned to read other peoples opinion and advice on this workout...:smile:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I was sore for the first two days could hardly walk ! But after the 10th day I was ready for level two..I gained muscle on my arms and legs ..have not move to level 3 yet . I'm much fitter now :)
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I personally do 10 days on each level. Usually by the 10th day it gets easy and boring and I'm ready for a change. lol
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Okay! I think i want to try the 30 day shred!