Anyone Doing Jillian Michaels?

Options
mizztanjo
mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
edited February 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Is anyone out there working out to Jillian's DVD's? This is where I started in my fitness journey a couple years ago after having kids. So I've decided to put together a 30 Day Jillian Michaels Challenge Group. Would anyone be interested in joining?

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of her videos and recently ordered her brand new 60 day BodyShred program. I just got my shipping email today. I'm hoping it gets here before Saturday since I plan on starting this on a Sunday.
  • dogsarebears
    dogsarebears Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the level 1 videos of shred it with weights, 30 day shred, and banish fat boost metabolism that are on YouTube's BeFit channel for a bit. I just purchased ripped in 30 and think I could use some support getting into past level 1 so I'd be interested in joining your group :smile:
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I have a few of her DVDs that a friend was kind enough to lend me. Which one are you doing? I don't have the 60 Day one, but I think I have all of the other ones.
  • stephmw9
    stephmw9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Theres a 30 day shred board, some of us started level 1 yesterday.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    stephmw9 wrote: »
    Theres a 30 day shred board, some of us started level 1 yesterday.

Link please
  • mizztanjo
    Options
    I'd love to add you guys in! I sent you a private message about the group. I'm a huge fan of Jillian. I went to see her Maximize Your Life tour in montreal last April and she is more awesome in person!
  • kristineesmyth
    Options
    I'm on day 14 of her 30
    Day shred for beginners.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    teehee, doing jillian
  • catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred today... I would like to be to be in a group on the same time frame as me.
  • mizztanjo
    Options
    besaro wrote: »
    teehee, doing jillian

LOL...I wondered if anyone would pick that up ;)

• beachlover83
    beachlover83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love her work-outs and alternate between Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Ripped in 30 and Hard Body.
  • mjc1409
    mjc1409 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30day shred and am 3/4 through the ripped in 30. Will be working on killer buns and thighs next. I love her videos, they actually make me want to work out!
  • mizztanjo
    Options
    I've started a JM Challenge Group on Facebook. If anyone cares to join just shoot me a message :) I started one on MFP but it never took. Much better success rate on FB so far.
  • e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I might start this up again. I miss having defined muscles and Jillian is great at giving them to you!
  • rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love her DVD's. Now I just need to commit to them...

Anyone have any love or hate for No More Trouble Zones? Is it better or worse than Shred it With Weights? Or is Shred it mainly a cardio thing?
  • aaa15
    aaa15 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have Killer Buns and Thighs, No More Trouble Zones( which I love), Boost Metabolism Burn Fat, Six Wk Six Pack(another fav), Ripped in 30& Shred it w Weights and love Jillian!

NMTZ is a strength workout. It's not cardio. The Boost Metabolism is her long cardio. Shred it with Weights is Cardio & Strength because of the Kettle Bell
  • imhearing
    Options
    Count me in!
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17 of 30dS so just under 2 weeks left, there's a group of us who have been doing it since Feb 1st on here and it's really motivating :) I love the 30DS, have tried it numerous times before but never got this far so I'm proud of myself! Xxx
  • aaa15
    aaa15 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Where is the fb group?
  • mizztanjo
    Options
    You can find the group on Facebook...just look up Jillian's Minions and I'll add you!