Hi - I'm new

Options
Hi - I'm new to MFP, but not to dieting. I'm definately an "I can start fresh tomorrow" type of gal, who then binges today! I'm a pescatarian (I eat fish, no other meat), who is obsessed with bread and cheese! I'm not even sure how to really begin! I'm boarder line obese, who really needs to start taking my health seriously.

Replies

• MTherese1214
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I need motivation. Your story sounds like mine, except I like meat. But the binge and start again thing is so me
  • duffylynnreb
    duffylynnreb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My downfalls are bread,cheese and pasta : \
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums :) I used to be a 'tomorrows a new day' girl. Now I try to be a oh well, what's done is done, moving on from there. So I don't give myself permission to do more damage the rest of the day. LOL It seems to have really helped instead of waiting until the next day I work on getting the next meal to be healthier. Progress I guess... :) Glad you're all here, good luck with your goals :)
  • TBargar101
    TBargar101 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • jadowns
    jadowns Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I try to post everyday. What I like about MFP is that it's hardly a diet, you can eat whatever you want when you want, just when you see it written down that is where the changes begin. <3