Food input not working

Options
Thegroupof7
Thegroupof7 Posts: 1
edited February 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Is anyone else having the problem when typing in the food and it not coming up in the list ? it keeps telling me "no results found"

Replies

• tmorm
    tmorm Posts: 32 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    yep, having the same problem. Thought it was just me lol. Database must be down :\
  • jevflores
    Options
    Me too :(
  • pupafacia
    Options
    Great! I thought it was just me! Phew!
  • kingbenjamin83
    Options
    Yep, looks like the database is down
  • wdwebster81
    Options
    Phew... Finally an answer. So frustrating. :\
  • loratliff
    loratliff Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yep, bummer.
  • arnwong
    arnwong Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    +1
  • louisesibley428
    Options
    And me
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    OMG... at the requests for this.... there is 100 new threads added for this issue.. I guess a million + members trying to log food at the same time crashed the database....LOL

go here and you can see where others have logged the problem:

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com
  • JessYas
    JessYas Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YES, and thank you gia07!
  • energetic_s2k
    Options
    I have the same issue here. Any ideas for a fix or announcement?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Here is MFP notice:

Feb 18, 2015 12:05PM PST

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our sincere apologies for the current inability to complete a search in the MyFitnessPal database. We are aware this issue is affecting our members and are actively investigating to find the cause of this issue. We will have a fix implemented as soon as possible.

We currently have a featured post in our technical forums, and recommend that you check back to it for the current status and if/when a fix will be in place. You can see this post here:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1885696-database-search-is-down-2-18-15

Again, our apologies, and we hope to get everything back up and running soon. We wish you the best of luck in meeting and maintaining all your fitness goals!

Best,
    Raymon
    MyFitnessPalStaff
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I guess we'll just have to resort to good old fashioned pen and paper until it's sorted!
  • energetic_s2k
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    Here is MFP notice:

Feb 18, 2015 12:05PM PST

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our sincere apologies for the current inability to complete a search in the MyFitnessPal database. We are aware this issue is affecting our members and are actively investigating to find the cause of this issue. We will have a fix implemented as soon as possible.

We currently have a featured post in our technical forums, and recommend that you check back to it for the current status and if/when a fix will be in place. You can see this post here:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1885696-database-search-is-down-2-18-15

Again, our apologies, and we hope to get everything back up and running soon. We wish you the best of luck in meeting and maintaining all your fitness goals!

Best,
    Raymon
    MyFitnessPalStaff

Thanks! :smile: