Tried and failed too many times on my own. Looking for pals to help keep each other on track!

Options
I have been a member for a while but never seem to keep with it long enough to start seeing a change. Looking for friends to help with motivation and to help you in any way i can. i look forward to meeting all of you!

Replies

• sveltebelgian
    sveltebelgian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too have been a member, but in the same boat. Now my motivation is developing healthy exercise and eating habits. Because I did not maintain healthy habits, I lost my core muscle strength and now have to exercise EVERY DAY! If you want, I would enjoy the opportunity to establish some accountability standards with you!
  • zaknafin
    Options
    I just became a member I need some friends and words of motivation . Howdy Ash and Svelte
  • melissa_cruz
    Options
    Nice to meet you Ashley! :)
  • MrsO2009
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Nicole. I have been a yo yo dieter for years, I'm ready for a life style change. I did a "no junk food challenge" in January and did great since I had support of other friends, now everyone is done the challenge and I've slipped back to my old ways. I would like some support from other people also.
  • ashme523
    Options
    I think i managed to add all of you! feel free to connect with me by message! :) have a great rest of your day!
  • arinkris
    arinkris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you :) I've been feeling much the same! I signed up a couple of years ago and never used the app, till a few days ago, but it certainly has been helping me see what I need to do to shed some pounds and stay accountable!
  • Jamsammom
    Jamsammom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the same story as the rest of you. .. on and of for about 3 years. Great start. .. lost 72 lbs, looked FANTASTIC, then screwed it up and gained 30 of it back. Need help staying on it!
  • allypetes12
    allypetes12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! My name is Alex. I yo-yo dieted for years. I played ice hockey competitively for several years and I was on the ice every day. I was really in shape! When I started college, I started playing less and less due to my time consuming major (biology). I have gained almost 50lbs in the past 3-4 years because I still ate like I was exercising vigorously every day. This past fall, my sister began working out and eating well. She was losing all kinds of weight and my competitive nature kicked in! In early January, I started eating better and making time for myself at the gym (retro fitness is amazing btw!). Something clicked and I'm so happy to be getting my body back. So far, I've lost about 20lbs!!! I still can't believe how good that feels to say! My sister is approaching 50lbs lost! What an animal! I have no plans to slow down. My sister/workout buddy and I are signed up to run our first 5k this summer :smiley: