Polka Dot Bikini

Options
charlihess
charlihess Posts: 10 Member
Come one world, I can take you on!!!

Today I have decided to start my weight loss project! I am sooo beyond tired of my spare tire, tired of my big lady jeans, and I hate having to see an "X" in my clothing size. It is nasty. I am a strong willed and beautiful person and I know losing the weight I need to will just make me feel better about everything.

Dear Plus Sized Jeans,

You have been there for me through the thick and not the thin. You are starting to get on my nerves, None of you are cute or sexy or my butt look very good. I am just trying to make myself a better person and I think a sexy butt will help that. Also, my hips and thighs have been chatting with me and they tell me you do not fit very well anyways! So Plus sized Jean, I am breaking it off with you! I could not be seen in public with you anymore, my butt, hips, and thighs will protest if I dont lose you! I amsorry. I know this will break your heart and seams. Please find yourself out of my life and OUT THE DOOR!

Dear X in my Clothing Size,

You...you can go straight to hell!!! Yeah I said it...I want to be able to wear beautiful clothing and not be ashamed of it. I do not want have to worry about my top being a little snug and if my muffin top/dunlaps disorder/spare tire showing. I want to show off my future flat tummy with pride. I will someday get to the point where I will be able to donate all of you shirts with an X. Like I said, you can all go straight to hell!! :D

Love,

Charli

Replies