Homecoming ready!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm new here and I have one specific goal in mind. My husband is in the US Navy and is deploying next month and I am going to surprise him with a hot sexy wife in a hot sexy dress at homecoming :-) He knows I'm trying to turn my life around health vise but he has no clue what I have planned, lol. I have set money aside for a personal trainer and after he leaves I will start full force, lol. I am so excited and so motivated, even going to buy my homecoming dress soon in size 6 and have one goal in mind, get into it, lol. I'm size 16/14 now. I need to lose 50lbs but I have almost a year to do so and I know it's well achievable.

Anyway, I'm excited and so grateful I found this site!

Replies

• Amers85
    Amers85 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Thank you for you and your husband's service too. I had the same goal before my husband deployed with homecoming right around the corner I must say you can do it! I am not quiet where I want to be weight wise but still have a little time to get there. But I know I will look and feel great in my homecoming outfit. :-) If you need any encouragement along the way let me know. Deployments are no fun but I found this weight loss challenge to be a great way to get through our deployment.
  • icechick77
    icechick77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thank you!! Yeah I'm hoping it will kinda make time pass more quickly. Granted this is not my first deployment but still, it never gets any easier, especially now when our kids are old and more aware that daddy will be gone.