Dr. Phil 20/20 Diet

Options
Hello, I was looking for others who have started the Dr, Phil 20/20 Diet. I have been on since Monday 02/02/15 and have lost 9 lbs. so far. I am trying to find out the average weight loss for 1 month on this diet if anyone knows. Join me!

Replies

• Jessr0se
    Options
    Wow that's great! I just started yesterday and will weigh in at the end of the week. I already feel great. How is it going for you? How much weight have you lost?
  • cmarsh1
    cmarsh1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started on Feb 16, I can't believe I'm not hungry! My friend is on day 17 and lost 12.
  • ShellyMorgan73507
    ShellyMorgan73507 Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I started Feb 17 and I am down 14.6 pounds! I just started using this app again on March 15 when I started Phase 2 and I have lost 6.6 lbs!! So happy with this way of eating! I am No longer taking naps and I am not exhausted at the end of the day well unless I over do my cardio like I did 2 days ago. So far so happy :)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Drea5814 wrote: »
    Hello, I was looking for others who have started the Dr, Phil 20/20 Diet. I have been on since Monday 02/02/15 and have lost 9 lbs. so far. I am trying to find out the average weight loss for 1 month on this diet if anyone knows. Join me!

The "average" loss for people who are 100 pounds overweight is going to be drastically different than those who are 25 pounds overweight.

One "average" number won't tell you much of anything. Does your progress look something like this?

Pound per week goals
    75+ lbs set to lose 2 lb range
    Between 40 - 75 lbs set to lose 1.5 lb range
    Between 25-40 lbs set to lose 1 lb range
    Between 15-25 lbs set to lose 1 -.50 lb range
    Less than 15 lbs set to lose 0.5 lbs range

Remember first week is a lot of water weight (especially if this is something low carb).

• cmarsh1
    cmarsh1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started feb 16, lost 13 lbs! Started again this week but didn't go back to phase one? Just using all recipes. Is anyone starting at phase one again?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with the phases?
  • keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    I'd like to know more About the Dr Phil diet!!!
  • CML2K0
    CML2K0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of phase 1. The first two days i was pretty hungry but now i feel really good and not as hungry. I am not down any weight yet. I have about 30 to lose.
  • CML2K0
    Options
    Well, after one month i am down 15 pounds!
    I feel awesome. This diet is the best thing thats ever happened to me. Its really working. I like the foods a lot, and im ready to start phase one again as i still need to lose around 25 more lbs. Good luck all!
  • CML2K0
    Options
    I started Feb 17 and I am down 14.6 pounds! I just started using this app again on March 15 when I started Phase 2 and I have lost 6.6 lbs!! So happy with this way of eating! I am No longer taking naps and I am not exhausted at the end of the day well unless I over do my cardio like I did 2 days ago. So far so happy :)

• CML2K0
    Options
    Congrats on your success its awesome
  • reach4star
    reach4star Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Help! What do I eat for breakfast on phase 1?