Cute

Options
2»

Replies

• Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    by that logic I'm hideous lol Q_Q but that's the great thing about words...they can be subjective : p
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Don't let anyone call you fat, either; It means you're skinny!
  • lsjewelrylady
    lsjewelrylady Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I like cute!
  • LuvPosh
    LuvPosh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Don't let anyone call you fat, either; It means you're skinny!

Unless they are fat? lol

Cute.... well depends on the person and conversation, whether they know you or it's some *kitten* online. Can be patronizing if it's a fob off or a polite compliment, when they want to let you know they like you without being too forward or worried about being rejected.

Can't say I hear it often. It's usually something along the lines of being sexy or attractive.

I have a great meme... it reads 'being told you're cute all the time, yet I'm still single' with a ho hum face of some actress whose name escapes me at this time.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I call my guy cute all the time, but he's just plain sexy.. Still, the way he reacts to things make him cute.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I would like to know this too. As far as I know cute means in women language that you are ok but no more. You can never be together once they called you cute.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    Any opinions on 'sweet'? As in, he's/she's such a sweet person.

sweet is the same as cute. When you are sweet or cute you are not of interest.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Being on the short side, I've spent most of my life being thinking "cute" was the best I could hope for. Glamorous, stunning, gorgeous, sexy...those adjectives were reserved for taller girls.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Being on the short side, I've spent most of my life being thinking "cute" was the best I could hope for. Glamorous, stunning, gorgeous, sexy...those adjectives were reserved for taller girls.

This. I've always just been called "cute" or "sweet." I'll take that over the other name I've been called: "b!tch" HAHA. B)

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n45nexX7zn1qzj9z3o1_500.gif
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options

sweet is the same as cute. When you are sweet or cute you are not of interest.

I disagree..... For me, they are both compliments :)