1 Year Today - Pics & 59 lbs gone!

Options

Replies

• BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Kelly, I'm so proud of you for making the decision to start and continuing day by day. I thank you for being my mfp sister and dear friend. I can't wait for us to get to our goals:) We've had our ups and downs and I couldn't have imagined being on this journey without you! Love ya lots!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    you look sooooo fabulous; way to go!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference. I am getting ready to start C25K Sunday (hopefully). I have heard alot of amazing things, so I am hoping it turns me into a runner like everyone else. You look fantastic. Keep it up, and you will hit your goal in no time.
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just completed a 100 day task....Intentional movement for 30 mins/day, for the first 100 days of 2011....It's tough to keep to that kind of commitment, but I did it....yours is much more impressive!! Logging in MFP for a full year?! Wow! and obviously it's paid off! Way to keep to it ! :)
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Super job!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!! You look great and I know that you feel great too!!! Glad to be making this journey with you!!!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!! You look amazing!! Much sucess with your future goals : )
  • semhamm
    semhamm Posts: 6
    Options
    congratulations you look great....you look so happy! Keep up the good work you look like a different person.....so amazing!
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Options
    :drinker: Woo-Hoo!! You look awesome. You must be so happy and feel great, cause you look great!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo.....amazing girl!!! You are an inspiration and so glad I found you as a friend on MFP!!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Well done - truly inspirational, my friend!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is definitely paying off! So inspiring!!!
  • DaisyMoo86
    DaisyMoo86 Posts: 43
    Options
    well done :-) x
  • wills2be
    wills2be Posts: 26
    Options
    Thats fantastic, you look great! Well done!! :happy:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Kelly, you continue to be an inspiration...and as I always say, your smile could warm anyones heart....You should be soooooo proud of all you've accomplished. And what a change you have made, how beautiful your outside matches your inside....I wish you continued success and look forward to the joys this year will bring to you....keep up the healthy lifestyle....:flowerforyou:
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Great post! You're very motivational :)
  • tinytotnot
    tinytotnot Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing, so glad you shared them, gives me hope that I can achieve my goals too. Thanks :drinker:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! thanks for the motivation! :)
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Amazing.. You look nice keep it up.. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!