Fitbit users !?

Options
just got my Fitbit today! Anyone looking to be friends and have some healthy and friendly competition with Fitbit? I would love to be friends with some Fitbit users to make this fun and speed up the motivation!

Replies

• aprilflour
    Options
    aprilfluor@gmail.com
  • mirandahorton
    mirandahorton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    mjaie1981@gmail.com , anyone feel free to add me!
  • valerielove06
    valerielove06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Valerie love06@Gmail.com
  • Jenthin
    Jenthin Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    myjandd@yahoo.com add me to fitbit and MFP...love doing challenges
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me. Marjo.khan@gmail.com
  • Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    //www.fitbit.com/user/3636JT

• juliearagonjimenez
    Options
    Add me juliearagonjimenez@gmail.com love to do Fitbit challenges!
  • KimFrench1979
    KimFrench1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Question, I am wanting to get a fit bit and I'm wondering which one to buy. Is it important to know and track your heart rate? Is the sleep tracker helpful? Thanks Kim :)
  • tarajeffery132
    tarajeffery132 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    tara-jeffery@hotmail.com add me
  • emyrowrow
    emyrowrow Posts: 2
    edited February 2015
    Options
    rowlstone1980@hotmail.com feel free to add me on fitbit and here :)
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!
  • briannetrujillo
    briannetrujillo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bri2428@hotmail.com I could use some challenges to up my step count! I'd like to add some of yall too if that is okay?

To answer your question Kim, I have the FLEX and I do like it. However my sister-in-law got the new HR and I wish they had that out when I bought mine! The displays alone make it a better option in my opinion with the actual step count, clock display, floors climbed, calories burned, and Heart Rate. Mine only shows me dots! As far as the Heart Rate, I think its a great option especially because it does not use a chest strap but your wrist pulse. It's nice to keep track during work outs and not have to use another device like I do with my polar heart rate watch.
  • solonat7
    Options
    Question, I am wanting to get a fit bit and I'm wondering which one to buy. Is it important to know and track your heart rate? Is the sleep tracker helpful? Thanks Kim :)

I recently got the flex. I love it!! I didn't need a heart rate monitor, personal
    choice. I know roughly what my heart rate is when working out and when I'm not my heart rate is normal so having something tell me that for extra money didn't seem worth it to me.

I can understand wanting a heart rate monitor if you are trying to get into specific "fat burn" rates and you are unable to know what those are on your own.

This is all just my opinion though =)
  • liss38
    Options
    Loving the fit it and really impressed it ties in with the fitness ap ...but sadly don't know anyone else with one
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    public url: //www.fitbit.com/user/34LPTW
  • Rizjis
    Rizjis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Jjnner@hotmail.com
  • rachelkrueger11
    rachelkrueger11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like! rachel.radschlag@gmail.com looking forward to connecting :)