Today was NOT a good day....

Options
it seems like today all i've been is HUNGRY.
so i ate when i was hungry and i felt like i ate everything in sight.

tomorrow is gonna be crappy too bc when i get on the scale i'm gonna see something i don't wanna see.

needless to say i'm very upset :sad:

Replies

• it seems like today all i've been is HUNGRY.

tomorrow is gonna be crappy too bc when i get on the scale i'm gonna see something i don't wanna see.

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Why would you get on the scale if you know it's going to upset you?

If you're hungry, eat. Then expect the food to still have mass once it's inside you. That will show on the scale. Then stop looking at your scale if that one number rules your world. :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,051 Member
    Options
    Why would you get on the scale if you know it's going to upset you?

That's what I was thinkin'. And don't defeat yourself before you even try. Maybe you will have lost weight - it could happen. Regardless, weighing daily sets you up for big mood swings, and really isn't necessary. Once a week is plenty for the scale. :flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    The fact is that it took a while for all of us to put on the extra weight we now have to live with... the same is true for taking it off. That includes having those days when we just eat more than we "should".

The key is to wake up today and say, "I enjoyed that yesterday; today is a new day."

DON'T get on the scale. Wait a week (or at least a few days).

I had a "bad" day yesterday as well calorie wise. But I refrained from eating fast-food and I tried to fill my hunger cravings with a big salad and wheat-pitta. So sure, I could punish myself for 2010 calories when my goal was 1550, but I am determined to keep my cals in check today.

You can do it.
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    it seems like today all i've been is HUNGRY.

I hope you have a great day today.... Keep smiling:flowerforyou:
  • thank you :)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    :happy: