I'm New and Need Some Motivating Friends

Options
Hey everyone,

I just joined today and would love some friends on here to add me because I could use all the motivation I can get. Everyone seems so committed and I just wanna lose this damn weight that has been going up and down on me for years, so I'd like to lose it and keep it off.
I got down to 75kg last year and have put it all back on. I have lost 8kg since the start of the year without even trying (my body tends to do that all the time) and I wanna push myself down to 65kg once and for all! :D
I don't eat much but I eat crap and it aint good for me. Next week I'm starting a shake diet for a couple of weeks because I need to get a kickstart on this (I'm really impatient <<< A bad trait to have but I can't help it lol).

Keep exercising and eating healthy everyone!

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Add me : )
  • smvamp
    smvamp Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome. You'll love it here. Sending you a friend request now:happy:
  • bruceseverson
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. My food diary is open to anyone that adds me as a friend. Be aware that I usually portion everything in non-metric units (pounds, cups, ounces, etc.). If you can live with that, you are welcome to send me a friend request.

Bruce

5255597.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • net82
    net82 Posts: 1
    Options
    g'day i'm new here to yesss i'm an aussie gal, just wanted to pop by and introduce myself kk c'you
  • jrpinkard
    jrpinkard Posts: 4
    Options
    JUST LOOKING FOR SOME FRIENDS TO STICK WITH THROUGH THIS WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY. ADD ME IF U CAN