Morning workout

Options
hi. I have a question. When you work out first thing in the Morning, right out of bed, do you take the time to eat something first. And if so, do you then need to wait and let it digest?

Replies

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    You don't need to eat first (I prefer not to), and whether you need to wait is dependent on what you're doing. Taking a walk? You're golden. Doing a high-impact video? If you feel nauseated, stop, but some people can work out after eating and be fine.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    If I have stuff to do, I go right into the workout. If I can push back my workout, I like to have breakfast and lunch, and then I get a noticeable difference in my intensity to push through my workouts.
  • preciousdutch
    Options
    Thanks!
  • dev8803
    dev8803 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    correct me if am wrong.. but i did read stuff that suggested having a small cup of coffee before workouts does good.. since the caffeine binds to fat burning cell receptors in our body and help us burn fat..
  • pjcfrancis
    pjcfrancis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like to eat first, then go for a brisk early morning walk. And I mean brisk enough to get my heart into the fat burning zone.
  • preciousdutch
    Options
    :D
  • legendlimestang06
    Options
    It's actually better to eat and protein is best. It will keep you satisfied longer and feed the muscles you are breaking down with the workout.