Insane February!!

Options
Hey guys!!

So I did insanity about three years ago or so. Definitely had a love/hate relationship with the program. Absolutely HATED doing the workouts, but loved the way it seemed to reshape my body. I have been falling off track a lot lately and would love to pick it back up. I'm working full time now and the last thing I want to do after a long day's work is to buckle down for 45 minutes with Shaun T. BUT, I have to. I was thinking if I started a group for those who want to start Insanity in February, we could hold each other accountable!! I'll definitely feel more like I HAVE to do it.

So who wants to start Insanity this February with me?!

Replies

• hayden_sr
    hayden_sr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I got through 3 weeks of Insanity last year and experienced *serious* DOMS in my calves. I couldn't walk! Since then, I've lost more weight and have successfully completed a 6 week kettlebell routine.

I'm ready to start again. I did the fit test today, and it wasn't as awful as I thought it would be. We'll see what tomorrow brings
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm starting the recovery week tomorrow! Pretty excited to have my first month completed!
  • lilflav
    Options
    I am on day 4, hoping to see the results they say I will. Good luck!
  • Kellyreen
    Kellyreen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Week one down. Can't wait to see how this goes results wise. Considering how hard it is and how sweaty and sore I get I'm assuming the results should be impressive lol
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hayden_sr wrote: »
    Hello! I got through 3 weeks of Insanity last year and experienced *serious* DOMS in my calves. I couldn't walk! Since then, I've lost more weight and have successfully completed a 6 week kettlebell routine.

I'm ready to start again. I did the fit test today, and it wasn't as awful as I thought it would be. We'll see what tomorrow brings

Hi, good luck with this round of Insanity. I'm on week 6, day 3. Just started the Max workouts on Monday. Just keep doing it every day and you'll see amazing results. You can do this!

• Crystalb3382
    Crystalb3382 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi all! I am fairly new to this forum ( been lurking but never posted). I am starting insanity on Monday, can't wait to start and get in better shape!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Hi all! I am fairly new to this forum ( been lurking but never posted). I am starting insanity on Monday, can't wait to start and get in better shape!

You'll love it! Push through week one and you'll be feeling the difference. Good luck x

• Mrsurban2011
    Mrsurban2011 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity today. I've had it for a while now but it's getting a point where I'm so uncomfortable in my clothes. Wish me luck ladies.
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity today. I've had it for a while now but it's getting a point where I'm so uncomfortable in my clothes. Wish me luck ladies.

Good luck!
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Got one week in before I got my butt kicked with bronchitis and a cold, it's been 2 weeks and I'm still fighting it. Will you be doing this again next month?
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday, just done day 4.

I did it last year but since then I got pregnant and had a baby.

Feel free to add and hopefully motivate each other as I need to shift this baby weight :smiley:
  • maccabiah2013landers
    Options
    Tomorrow is Day 50 for me. I've lost 16 pounds and quite a lot of inches since starting. It's super intense and super hard but loving the results. Hopefully you find it really rewarding - good luck!
  • Dhicks52052171
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I don't post here much but I saw this about Insanity. I finished this CRAZINESS in October of last year and it literally shredded me. I now have a 6-pack!!! You will enjoy this workout, but you will hate it too! LOL! So if I can help you push through, or motivate you, let me know.
  • NikkiTheRazor
    NikkiTheRazor Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of starting this program in March after we get settled into our new home. I'm looking into Max 30 since I just don't have the time to commit to hour long workouts every day. It sounds like from what I've read online this program works wonders! If anyone wants to add me and be an accountability buddy feel free :D
  • amsnew
    amsnew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cool, I'm on day 25 today. I started to do it a long time ago but ended up falling off track when I moved. I have 2 more workouts left in month 1, and then a rest day and then my recovery week starts!

Not much for results on the scale in the first month, but my butt looks a lot less flat and I lost a couple inches off my waist, bust and hips already. I'm hoping to drop some more body fat and get a little muscle definition over the second month.

I'm already looking at what I want to do next. I'll probably taper down with a much lower impact program like the 30 Day Shred to recover a little and then it's onto either T25, Max30 or a hybrid of Insanity and some strength training maybe?