hi im new and would love new friends

Options
Hi I'm Debbie age 28, a foodaholic and in desperate need of support to loose weight. Apparently there is strength in numbers
So add me :)

Replies

• Watchinherbackthistime
    Options
    Hi fellow foodaholic I've discovered that I can eat what I want in small quantities and work out at gym it seems to be working for me :)
  • debbierodgers1986
    Options
    That's, great how much wright have u lost so far and how long have u been trying to loose weight x
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ooooh a newbie, I love new friends! Add me if you want too. Started at 370 pounds (168.2kg) now 1 year and 1 weeks later I weigh 284 pounds (130kg) :)
  • Bee1610
    Bee1610 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! I am struggling to get started. I just want to eat all the time! I'm trying to eat healthy but I'm starving by lunch! I hate the gym too so am going to try exercising with the wii instead
  • debbierodgers1986
    Options
    Ooooh a newbie, I love new friends! Add me if you want too. Started at 370 pounds (168.2kg) now 1 year and 1 weeks later I weigh 284 pounds (130kg) :)

That is amazing can I have ur willpower please x

• jessicarenee1108
    Options
    Hey I'm new to weight lose (: and I need new friends to help each other along the way
  • jacksdad1965
    jacksdad1965 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Well done Karen that's brilliant