Fastfood

Options
For those of us on the go which fastfood restaurant is the healthiest?

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Impossible to answer that question without context. No one food is healthy or unhealthy (barring trans fat possibly) when part of a balanced diet. It all depends how it fits.
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Healthiest? Whichever place that has decent macros for the calories. I like that McDonald's has started to offer side salads with their combos. The grilled chili mcwraps are really awesome. A lot of times, I'll skip fries, etc and try to focus on the meat and veggies. Be careful with salads though, some can be more calories than a burger
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    They all offer something that's less calories and help meet macros.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I like subway just because you can choose what you want and don't want, and they have a wider variety of vegetables to choose from that other fast food places. I really like the veggie delight on flatbread. The guy I go to toasts the vegetables with olive oil and oregano before toasting. So yummy.
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Subway!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'm with those who say that it depends a lot on your personal calorie and nutrition goals. When I go out for fast food it tends to be Chipotle or Jimmy Johns because they're close by and I like them. I'll also stop by McDonald's occasionally if I'm after breakfast. An egg mcmuffin fits my breakfast goals pretty well. And I'd go to Arby's more often if our local Arby's didn't have the worst service ever.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I really love pollo loco every once in a while. I love their salads :smiley:
  • apattonfit
    apattonfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Qdoba. U can get a naked burrito bowl, I get double chicken, black beans, brown rice and salsa!!! Sometimes even guac!!!