Not new but need frinds/motivation UK ;)

Options
Good morning all on this sunny English day. So I've been using mfp for a little while, not everyday but have been noticing a slight difference but motivation for workouts is lacking. Need some more friends to mitovate me.....especailly uk peeps (same gmt handy for chatting) Hope you all have a good day xx

Replies

• ramberbo
    ramberbo Posts: 23
    Options
    Not from UK but would be willing to help with motivation if you want a US friend...I am looking for anyone at this point no matter what time it is. night
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi there, I will friend request you so we can support each other :happy:
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Im from Cardiff so will send you a friend request x
  • Eatsleepkitten
    Options
    I'm in London... And also enjoying the sunshine. I hope it lasts. I find that when the sun shines I'm actually more inclined to get off my *kitten*. But then I have a bad meeting and i'm compelled to gorge on curry and cheese.

I've added you.
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    hey

i a m in glasgow :-)

just added you

x
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    Not in UK but i am inn...... :flowerforyou:
  • Ciara1977
    Ciara1977 Posts: 9
    Options
    Will Ireland do. Could do with a few more friends myself. I will send you a request.
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a UK-er - from Brighton. Feel free to add me for motivation. :happy:
  • xmillax
    xmillax Posts: 23
    Options
    UK heree tooo southwest england in gloucester! feel free to add :) !! xxx
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    From the UK, but living in south Africa at the moment - almost the same GMT :bigsmile: I'll add you!
  • ramberbo
    ramberbo Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm in London... And also enjoying the sunshine. I hope it lasts. I find that when the sun shines I'm actually more inclined to get off my *kitten*. But then I have a bad meeting and i'm compelled to gorge on curry and cheese.

I've added you.

speaking of weather how do you stay motivated when it is so darn gloomy out all the time. ( I am from Seattle, WA and I hear the weather is very close) we had one good day this week (yesterday) and i felt so motivated and had extra energy. But today is supposed to rain, again, and all i will want to do is stay inside and eat. So frustrating
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like, am UK and just joined this site this week! x
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I'm in the US but I work night shift 3 days a week so I will be around for support if you'd like!! feel free to friend me!
  • bunn22
    bunn22 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Kent and need motivating too!! xxxx
  • hairypete1138
    hairypete1138 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Greetings from deepest darkest Coventry! I'm looking for friends to add to my support network too, so I'll send you a request now.
    Cheers
    Pete
  • Carol_s
    Carol_s Posts: 73
    Options
    Hi. I'm in the UK, you can add me if you like. We can help motivate each other :smile:
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Cambridge, UK. Would love to help anyone I can :)
  • wolsteem
    wolsteem Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi from not so sunny Lancashire. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm struggling with exercise atm too. Good luck with it, once you get into it, it's great, just don't stop. I stopped for couple of days and that turned into couple of weeks now and am slowly only just getting into it, but am really neglecting my running. So Not so great support from me, just being very sympathetic. :smile:
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    hiya im from kent.

any ukers feel free to add me x