Need friends for motivation!!

Options
Hi everyone,

Trying to build a little support group on here as my motivation is pretty low! Im 24, 5ft 8 and looking to lose 30lbs!

Feel free to add me!

xx

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 30 pounds as well. Sent you a friend request
  • cutebe4r
    Options
    Me too. Tough road ahead but we can do this! :)
  • whyteorchid
    whyteorchid Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on the road to loose about double that. But I too am looking for that support. I will send request.
  • jessask123
    Options
    I'm down 32lbs. Going for 30 more. Add me girl!!!
  • NNJM1
    NNJM1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm trying to loose 34lbs add mi
  • jamesgartensleben
    Options
    Will add. Looking to build a support/motivation group as well. Feel free to add me people!
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Please feel free to send me an add request
  • gplace77
    Options
    Same!
  • luketheblue
    luketheblue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    If you're in Warrington I can recommend a great little gym, small classes, great trainer, friendly regulars, a good mix of men and women of all shapes and sizes and best of all the gym that runs it is really inventive. I've been going 2 yrs and weve never done the same session twice!

(its £25 a month, no contract or you can pay per session if you like)
  • nicholeskinny
    nicholeskinny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about the same now. I lost about 12 so far since November. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • bobbybromley
    bobbybromley Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    If you're in Warrington I can recommend a great little gym, small classes, great trainer, friendly regulars, a good mix of men and women of all shapes and sizes and best of all the gym that runs it is really inventive. I've been going 2 yrs and weve never done the same session twice!

(its £25 a month, no contract or you can pay per session if you like)

Hey, thanks a lot but I get my gym membership at work for £50 a year! Can't get much better than that!
  • jessmm1229
    Options
    Around the 30lb mark seems to be a popular goal. Always looking for more friends for support. Sending a friend request :smile:
  • luketheblue
    luketheblue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ha! thats a tough deal to beat!
    In fact, let me know if any jobs come available, I'd only need to work 2 hrs a day right??
  • moonhalf
    Options
    Hello.i cant stop eating
  • Cathrynfranklin
    Options
    I need to lose 30 pounds aswell! :)