Seeking friends trying to lose at least 50 pounds

Options
Hello there I need to lose 60 pounds were I've lost 10 already

Replies

• jenwithapen
    jenwithapen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Ani. =D I'm Jen. I'm def trying to lose more than 50. =D I'm not always around (I'm super busy and so internet tasks fall by the wayside a lot), but when I am, I'll happily cheerlead for you!

And no time to start like the present! You can do this! =D

I'm pretty new, I don't really know how to add friends, so feel free to add me and I'll add you back.
  • Paulglee72
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far. Thats a greatachievement. I"m down 13lbs with another 56lbs to go. I"ll add you as a friend and we can cheer each other on.
  • aniastec22
    aniastec22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Paulglee72 wrote: »
    Well done on your weight loss so far. Thats a greatachievement. I"m down 13lbs with another 56lbs to go. I"ll add you as a friend and we can cheer each other on.

I've lost exactly as much as you it took me 36 days so yes ! Well done girl !!!
  • synn0holic
    Options
    Hi, Stacey here. I struggle with depression and my meds have made me gain 20lbs since last May.Would love to lose 50lbs. Any encouragement would help
  • aniastec22
    aniastec22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Stacey I struggle with depression too! I've been always overweight but last two years got me to obese . I've got some antidepressants but it didn't make any deferent so I tought lets exercise. You know that when you exercise "the happy hormone " wakes up. I've been doing this for only 40 days and I can honestly tell you it works! Of course I get that feeling sometimes that I don't give a s...t about going to the gym or for walk or to the park to play with my son but then I'm telling myself " just get out and try " and trust me you will enjoy it! ( of course after some time) . I still get those days but now it's much easier to convince myself to go out and you will get to that point too. I'm glad that you answerd to my post now i know I'm not the only one with depression. Lots of love . Xxx
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose more than 50 pounds and always looking for MFP buddies.
  • Giantsfanatic4life
    Options
    My goal is to lose somewhere between 35-45 pounds. The medication I'm on for my Insomnia and Anxiety has helped me pack on the pounds but I've lost a chunk of weight before and I will do it again. Good luck to us all!
  • daniellel76
    daniellel76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 17 lbs, going for another 40. We can do this!
  • jemmatweed
    jemmatweed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am currently at my heaviest I've ever been and have decided it's time to do something about it. Looking to loose 45lbs to get to my goal weight. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! I've never been good at loosing weight so this is a true challenge for me! Good luck :)