Second Time Around!

Options
This is my 2nd time trying this. I lost about 60lbs before I had my 2nd child, after I had her the weight has crept back up to where I was when I started 6 years ago. I have done WW and could not stay on it so I thought I would try this again.

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    If you don't leave, you don't have to come back.
  • sue61802
    sue61802 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help you stay motivated. I've only been on this for 11 days but I find the community so helpful. I love this and the people on it. Good luck
  • 9260leanne
    9260leanne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sue61802 wrote: »
    I'd be happy to help you stay motivated. I've only been on this for 11 days but I find the community so helpful. I love this and the people on it. Good luck

Thank you, that is motivating in itself unlike the post before pointing out the obvious.
  • brycegigi
    brycegigi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am picking back up after 3 years off. Things have changed alot. I have some technical questions regarding logging. I thought that I could keep a list of frequently listed foods and can not seem to make such a list. I only see adding a food into my current day and segment ex: lunch today, then it is on a list and I can place it under frequent. Is there a better way to do this?? Also id there a forum for these type questions, or do you mind me asking here??