Need supportive friends!

Options
I need to lose 100+ lbs and I'm looking for supportive friends to encourage me!

Replies

• las357s
    las357s Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request=)
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Having the support is making the difference for me.
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you but would you be willing to open your diary. I will give support, encourgement and try to motivate you and inspire you when I can but seeing what your eating helps. Feel free to add me if you want, but I will delete inactive people who have not log on in over 15 days.
  • KaryLoaiza88
    KaryLoaiza88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me. :D
  • milligan013
    milligan013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Friends make this work.
    I'm on Daily.
    Add me I don't chat much but I do offer encouragement.
    I will answer when asked.
    Mike
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I have a great deal of weight to lose as well.
  • hward27
    hward27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on my journey and have a lot to lose as well.
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log daily and always try to be supportive. I could use some supportive friends myself! Good luck!
  • annas987
    annas987 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too everyone! :)
  • whyteorchid
    whyteorchid Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone reading this looking to full there ranks with friends for modivation and support please feel free to add me as well. The more the better. I'm wanting to loose about 70-80 pounds. My first goal is minimum of 20 by October for a wedding I'm the MOH in. I post as often as I can.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I as well have over 100 pounds (about 150 more) to lose. I have been on here for several year. I lost over 85 pounds a couple of years ago but then let myself go again and gained it back. I am back again and ready to get the weight off again and this time keep it off and get healthy. I could have never done it before, and know I can't again, without MFP and the wonderful support from all my friends on here! Will send you a friend request :)
  • sunandstars2
    sunandstars2 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    whether it's 100 or 10 pounds, it's hard work! i'm happy to have new supportive friends also. :) friend request sent!
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My current goal is to get under 200lbs, but overall I'd like to lose about 100 more pounds. I have been logging daily since Jan 2nd. Anyone can add me if they'd like.
  • annbanan85
    annbanan85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! You can never have too many people in your support system :)
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i love making new friends soo add me if u want... i log in everyday
  • state1517
    Options
    Looking for some daily motivation!! Need to start this journey into a new life
  • kellyannewalker5
    Options
    I would ideally like to lose 10kgs by June (if possible) if not as close to ... my motivation fluctuates alot ... Please someone add me and keep me motivated? Unhealthy student here who genuinely doesn't like a lot of typically healthy foods xx
  • NatMacQ
    Options
    I have a lot to lose also. Just starting out again. I would love to have lots of friends to keep me motivated.