Options
katrinapri
katrinapri Posts: 256 Member
dtrfkmb4vwe6.jpg

Replies

• Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yummy..I need new breakfast ideas. Thanks!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    That looks fantastic! I make something similar but I make it with 10 eggs and one pound of turkey sausage (homemade), Then I pour portions into a muffin top pan and freeze them. (makes 12) They make the perfect size for a breakfast sandwich.
  • keithb0522
    keithb0522 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I never eat sausage. Anyway you look at it its just extra fat, same with egg yokes. I don't do them. But by looking on here I seem to be more of an extremist. Lol
    I eat everything as low as possible. I don't even watch calories. I just make sure I am hitting my intake goals and maintain proper portion size. Calories are never over 1200 eating 5x per day. Example. Today was 900 calories and I only ate 4 times. I would have got to 1000 if I had my yogurt as a snack also.

To me a lot of these recipes are food I would eat off a diet......just in larger portion. Hahahaha

• aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That looks fantastic! I make something similar but I make it with 10 eggs and one pound of turkey sausage (homemade), Then I pour portions into a muffin top pan and freeze them. (makes 12) They make the perfect size for a breakfast sandwich.

Stupid question because..well, I'm stupid. Do you use muffin cups? And how long do you cook the eggs in order to make "muffins"?
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    keithb0522 wrote: »
    ICalories are never over 1200 eating 5x per day. Example. Today was 900 calories and I only ate 4 times. Hahahaha

You're only getting 900 calories today? For a man that is really unhealthy!
  • katrinapri
    katrinapri Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love making them in the muffin pans also for my meal prep. But when I have extra time I like to it them in omlett form. I rarely use pork sausage, normally it's always turkey sausage, but I wanted to change it up this morning.