Looking for some friends so we can help each other get healthier!

Options
Hi everyone! I've been on this site a month now and I've finally decided to introduce myself. I would love to find some support on this site from other people trying to live healthier lifestyles. If you want to add me please feel free. My beginning weight was 165 and I've lost 5 pounds so far. Another 15 will bring me to my goal, but cravings are hard to beat, and my busy schedule as a grad student can get in the way of exercise. Any tips or pointers about how to maintain the balance would be very helpful!

Replies

• weenan1950
    weenan1950 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I need motivation myself. Feel free to add Mr as a friend!! Weenan1950
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It seems we are around the same size with very similar goals. Good luck!
  • mmoore9242
    mmoore9242 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love a friend for this journey. I too am at 165 and would like to get to 140. I've recently started exercising but am not losing as much weight as I had hoped and seem stuck between 168 and 164. I am going to try running to boost my weight loss but for some reason I have trouble keeping on track with my calories:(
    I can check in throughout the day but mostly in the evenings. Cant wait to hear back from you all. We can get together and set a small goal. What do you all think?
  • kimbercolleen
    kimbercolleen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love that idea! I was in the same boat. For about a year I was stuck between 162-165 and I couldn't lose it. For the last month I've really been watching calories and that has made the difference.
  • GabrielleCote
    GabrielleCote Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We seem to be in similar situations! My job has crazy 12 hour rotating shifts and a lot of caloric temptation so I'm looking for an accountabilibuddy. 24 yo, currently 165 and want to be 140. If you'd like a new friend feel free to add me!