Hi! New starter from the UK

Options
Hi guys, thought I'd take the time to introduce myself!

I'm finally committing to losing some weight and getting fitter after a few years of takeaways and a generally bad diet left their mark. I've never been skinny but deep down I know I've always been an over-eater, and I want to recitfy this starting now! I'm really enjoying the site at the moment, having it all set out in front of me, with clear targets and actually being able to work out what I'm eating (as well as how much). Hopefully I can actually stick this out this time....

Cheers!

James

Replies

• Swishuk
    Swishuk Posts: 7
    Options
    good luck James :)
  • kenuk1
    kenuk1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good luck bud, add me if you want, you sound the same as me, bad diet = beer and kebabs lol?
  • jamesj88
    jamesj88 Posts: 4
    Options
    Cheers guys!

Yep, think Uni relly took its toll on me! Before I went I was playing rugby and eating reasonably healthy, but then sport became less of a fixture and late nights more so...
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • cha36jennings
    cha36jennings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • ndmckeown
    ndmckeown Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi!

You're not alone. I'm in the same boat as you!

Feel free to add me.
  • Robadobasaurus
    Options
    Hi James, good luck with it, im finding the site really useful too for monitoring and keeping me on track with what im eating - im sure you'll do well.

Feel free to add

Rob
  • lajomorris
    lajomorris Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi James,

Best of luck :) . I'm a new starter from ireland. join me if you like. i need all the help i can get!