Is any body doing WW along with myfitness pal?

Options
wondering if anyone is using WW in addition to myfitness pal...I've done WW and really loved it but I couldn't include it in the budget anymore. Plus, I like being able to communicate with everyone here on the site...I was wondering if anyone has had any succes with using WW along with the site...I can't figure out how to incorporate both...please help!

Replies

• RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    wondering if anyone is using WW in addition to myfitness pal...I've done WW and really loved it but I couldn't include it in the budget anymore. Plus, I like being able to communicate with everyone here on the site...I was wondering if anyone has had any succes with using WW along with the site...I can't figure out how to incorporate both...please help!
  • jessabugk
    Options
    doing both, it's all just a matter of using your points and calories wisely. It helps if you memorized the point values of foods you ate often. The foods that were low-zero points are the ones you're going to watch when it comes to calories. they will be low in calories, but your consumption rate will have to be watched for caloric intake..

I switched to MFP for the same reasons and thought I saw better results using the points systems, I enjoy the community.. good luck!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    thanks...could you let me know how it's working out for you doing both?...i'll send you a friend request ao it will be easier to communicate...