Help! i'm a chocolate and biscuit addict!

The only things that stand in my way of a flat tummy!
i avoid them all day and end up caving to my cravings at night and eating over my Goal ;o;
How do i defeat the evil lil buggers?! :o

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Make them work in your daily allotment of calories. When you deny foods you love, then you have cravings.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Enjoy them within a calorie deficit. No reason to avoid them. Practice moderation. Learn how to fit them in to your day.

They're just food that contain calories and macronutrients like everything else.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    When I buy a bag or box of special treats, I get a pile of snack baggies. I weigh out single serve portions of the food, put each in its own baggie and allow myself one a day. Oh, and I pre-log the whole day to make sure I have accounted for the snack. Otherwise, I dislike it when people use the word "addicted" to describe favorite foods they find hard to resist. In the end, your choices define what you want for yourself. If certain foods are a big problem, don't buy them all all. Engineer your day-to-day existence to avoid temptations.
  • Metazoick
    Metazoick Posts: 96 Member
    If your cravings are just from not having any at all you can have some - you can have basically anything in moderation, including a biscuit here or there, but it sounds like that isn't the issue. I know that for me personally if I start a pack of biscuits I'll finish them regardless of anything else, if your issue is just not being able to eat certain foods in moderation it's best to just cut them out. If you don't buy them in the first place then they wont be in the house to eat once evening comes around, and you'll find soon enough that the craving will just go away and you'll care about those foods way less.
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    I used to finish each of my meals with a cuppa and a biscuit or five. Some days I skipped the meal and had a cuppa with half a packet of biscuits. Instead now I incorporate one biscuit, teacakes are my favourite 106 cals purple snack 101 cals or a Kimberley chocolate biscuit at 97 cals with my cuppa, they all come under 160 cals in total very easy to fit into my daily goal. I don't have any sweet treats with my breakfast lunch or dinner any more instead I end my day with my cuppa and biscuit and am happy out. Some days even though I calculated for it I don't eat it as I am full from my other meals in the day. This lifestyle is for the long term and you have to be realistic as in can you realistically never eat a biscuit again? No so just cut back a little, make an allowance in your daily calorie goal and enjoy :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    I love chocolate, have it daily. Make it fit.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,871 Member
    Get the biscuit fairies that come in at night and stock your cupboards to stop doing that.