I'm trying to get summer time fine

Options
I have PCOS and simply love Food. I'm trying to get on a complete healthy level in all aspects of my life. If your to become a better you as well let's motivate each other...

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl, but I gotta say, you're already fine.
  • jamidenise2u
    Options
    Trying to lose weight with pcos is very hard battle. Even when I do eat healthy and workout consistently I barely notice a difference. Smh
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Some of my friends with this condition have been put on metformin by their doctors. Not trying to say every one should but it's one of the possibilities out there, depending on what's best for you personally. Have you been talking to your doc about weight loss and the impact of PCOS? It might be a good way to start off having that conversation.

Before I got my thyroid medication straightened out, I couldn't lose weight without, say, cutting a leg off, which I wasn't really willing to do. I'm with you, I would also like to look fine in the summer when the dresses are short! Everything firm, you know. :)
  • MsRaveen09
    Options
    @kojiro44705‌ Thank you, that was very sweet.
  • MsRaveen09
    Options
    @jamidenise2u‌ Yes girl I know. It can be very discouraging but, I'm ready to fight for my health and get back to a place where I'll feel OK.
  • MsRaveen09
    Options
    @gothchiq‌ lol.. Yes, I want everything firm too. I have talked to my doctor about it and I'm actually in the process of getting the medication.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You're seeing your doc and doing everything right, you'll be looking awesome when summer comes around!