Jillian Michaels Bodyshred DVDS programme

Options
I'd love to know what this is like as I'm deciding between this and 21Day Fix Extreme. One thing i didn't like about Body Revolution was all the balancing stuff. Is Bodyshred the same?

Replies

• KCMission
    KCMission Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love bodyshred but having said that I'm a huge fan of Jillian - I have all her DVDs. I did the 21 day fix and enjoyed that too but I really like JM's 3-2-1 program - works me out hardcore :) There is a bit of balancing, but i'm only on the 1st three dvd's. I found 21day got way too repetitive and lost interest after the first two weeks. With JM, as like her body revolution, you totally change it up every two weeks - brand new dvd's and she does not repeat one particular exercise - variations, yes, but not endless burpees and push ups :)

My choice would be JM.
  • Alanabanana84
    Alanabanana84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't comment on 21Day Fix but I am currently doing Bodyshred and have just finished week 7. Its been the best program! No boredom, very challenging at times, but a great workout. I've have had to modify some of the moves in some workouts as they are super advanced but that's OK I've given it my all.

My body had changed and I've definitely improved in my overall fitness.

After a little break I am going in for a second round :smile: