Chunky girl from the Uk

Options
Hi. I used this app a couple of years ago and lost a substantial amount of weight but unfortunately I put it all back on, so I have returned to do it all again but this time for good. I really could do with pals to help me stay motivated. I have 5 stone to loose.

Replies

• jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I love your title!!! Sent you a friend request. :smile:
  • Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Oh, we have to lose around the same amount of weight. I've send you a friend request :)
  • milla1985
    milla1985 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am here to help motivate and keep one accountable. I was doing relatively well until Christmas came and since then have really struggled. I've got about 1.5 stone to lose but I have a deadline of the end of June to do so. Am DETERMINED to get there!
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm always happy to have more friends to shout at about being healthier :)
  • fleurk126
    fleurk126 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm UK based too and always keen for a friendly chat/ support / whatever! :)
  • GatesOfDelirium
    Options
    UK here too......happy to motivate a fellow Brit!
  • Ella_deb
    Ella_deb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from the US, but I would love to support you! I also love a lot of BBC shows
  • emmacollins81
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to loose about 5 stone too. I've already lost 10 put it back on and extras and now lost 8 but hit a brick wall
  • xtinkabellax
    Options
    I'm in the uk too, feel free to add me :)
  • hellloemily
    Options
    Hi! Good luck! Just started with the app, nice to see someone who was successful with the app before! You can do it again! Keep that motivation
  • blissful_ignorance_x
    Options
    I'm UK too, so feel free to add me also. :)
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Fellow brit here, In the SE. x
  • bon_jovi_obsessed
    Options
    I'm in the UK too so feel free to add me x