My yo-yo needs to stop

Options
c_luise
c_luise Posts: 35 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!

Like many of you, I have struggled with my weight most of my life. A couple of years ago I reached my all time high (239#) and lost 44# (yay!). Then after about 6 months, I gained 30 of it back (boo!). And now I am steady at that.

I'm just looking for some people on here to support me (and I would you!). I don't have many people in my life who actively support and understand this. Who's up for this? Add me and we can support each other.

Cheryl

Replies

• bookish33
    Options
    Good luck on finding the support network you need. Everyone has days where things go to crap. you are 14 ahead of where you started.
  • scottlarry123
    scottlarry123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! To maintain the weight loss its just the decisions! We work so hard but lose focus!!! Fitness is a life style change!! I have dealt with the Yo-Yo problem also, so I totally understand! We have to keep the same zeal and focus that we had on day 1 as day 30! You did it once, you can do it again! Our bodies are habits forming, keep your healthy choices after your weight loss goal and over time your body will accept and adjust!