Overweight RN

Options
HELLO!!! I'm Kirsten. I am 26 years old. I am a mother to a perfect 5 year old, wife to an incredible man, and I am a Registered Nurse. I am also obese. I have been working on myself for awhile now... but I decided to join this as well as linking my fitbit (kirstendanella if you have one!!!) ADD ME AND WE SHALL TALK! :)

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm Steve and I would love to help you reach your goal. I just sent you an add request.
  • tkfrig
    tkfrig Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi kirsten!!! I am new to this. I am also an rn and shift work has made it really tough sticking to anything in the past. Going to try again!!!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother to a teenage daughter and I'm a psych RN. I gained 50# I nursing school 5 years ago and started about 6-7 months ago to take it off, ive lost 25# so far Feel free to add me I log daily :D
  • judyemers
    Options
    Hello I am a nurse to working on my weight feel free to add me to...
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi Kirsten, just sent a friend request - I've been here for about a year and a half, and am halfway to goal - just need the motivation to stick with it!
  • tkfrig
    tkfrig Posts: 3
    Options
    Tried to send friend requests but not working :\
  • GetSkinnyMindy
    Options
    I'll go send a request! I'm a NICU nurse in Albuquerque NM trying to lose about 40lb. Would love to have some nursey friends on here!