this may so9und dumb BUT....

Options
Msaip
Msaip Posts: 482 Member
I got a pair of pajama pants for chistmas two years ago....have worn them once or twice cause they were so tight around my thighs and bum. Now i put them on an they are just as loose as the other two pairs i got that are the same brand but a bigger size! I was super happy!

Replies

• toni1011
    toni1011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    thats not dumb at all that AWESOME!!! Congrats and its every reason to be happy :)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    YAY what an awesome feeling.
  • tree1984
    tree1984 Posts: 29
    Options
    CONGRATS THAT IS EXCITING!!!
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    that is not dumb.... i would be happy too!!! its like getting "new" clothes.... keep up the good work!
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    No matter the size of victory. It is what it is, VICTORY! I celebrate with you.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Not dumb, Congrats!! WTG!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Thats fantastic hunny! Like me and my jeans! Haha, keep up the good work :) we will get there x
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I could however pull up a pair of 13 jeans without unbuttoning them. that was nice!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Congrats. It's the little details that matter most, like having the next size down be too big! Way to go!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sweeeeeet!
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    I honestly think that is one of the coolest things ever!!!! I can't wait to try on my smaller clothes, only to realize they actually fit. Great job!!!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! WTG!
  • Nharah
    Nharah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!