Hi, Im new to the forums but have been using the calorie and

Options
Hi I am heading for a goal weight of 150 i am currently at 172. I have been using the calorie and exercise counter.
In october of 2010 i weighed 194. Up until about 5 years ago I had never weighed over 140 and am 5 foot 5. But after a second child and a hysterectomy i have struggled but i cant really say I have worked hard at it either.. I check out all the posts about twice a day and read other tips which are helpful. I have been walking 5 days a week for 30 min. Back and stomach fat are my too main concerns I am the poster child for the apple shape, so my butt and legs are fine (size 6) but my top is way to big.. If anyone has any tips other than 1200 cal a day and exercise. I am all ears... Good luck to all.. and thank you!!:happy:

Replies

• dlou1979
    dlou1979 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi

I'm at 171 now and have a similar goal weight, have got down to 150 before by doing pretty much what you're doing I walked alot and stuck to the 1200 cals so it will work. Only thing I found was walking was great untill the weather was rubbish so have another exercise you like as backup. The keeping it off is the hard part!! lol Take two here I come :-)

Good luck with your journey feel free to add me if you like x