Hello All

Options
I am new to myfitnesspal and am looking forward to my success. I am no beginner when it comes to diet and excercise and failing has happened more to me than I care to admit :frown: , so seeing as I HATE to count calories, I figure why not let this site do it for me. I just learned of this site recently and thought it to be a great idea. I must say I am a bit intimidated because I have failed so many times in the past and reaching my weight goal means me getting back to my life :bigsmile: , I can't think of anything I want more. So with all that being said, I AM READY!!! :happy:

Replies

• Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    Good Morning. I feel the same as you, I am not new to dieting. I have lost weight before, only to gain it back. This time I plan to stick with it!! Good luck on your goals!
  • hairspray74
    hairspray74 Posts: 93
    Options
    join the rest of us girlie, we all are either in that boat or have been in it before, you can do! I'm down 32 lbs so far!!! you or anyone can add me! this site is cool because its not just about counting caloires, it's about friends, support, and motivation!!!